umm, okay, you are way too talented. i tried to scrapbook once and gave up because i am too much of a perfectionist and would hate every page...your pics look great. brian and i are headed down to ogden tonight for my first haynie reunion where i get to meet the extended family...ahh! hope they like me..if not, they are stuck with me!
Jiller, I love your blog. You need to teach me how to do those cool scrapbooking pages! Those are so cute! Also how did you get your family name to look so cool? I'm a newby and I need some serious help on my blogging skills! Chat with you soon!
7 comments:
Those pages are so cute! I think I need you to teach me how to do that!
umm, okay, you are way too talented. i tried to scrapbook once and gave up because i am too much of a perfectionist and would hate every page...your pics look great. brian and i are headed down to ogden tonight for my first haynie reunion where i get to meet the extended family...ahh! hope they like me..if not, they are stuck with me!
That looked like it was tons of fun! I can't believe how big everyone is in your family! It totally makes me feel old!
Jill, you are amazing! Those are so darn cute! Someday you gotta tell me how you do it!
How fun! Are those your scrapbooking pages? They are awesome!
God job on the pictures! Glad to have you blog to see what you're up to!
Jiller, I love your blog. You need to teach me how to do those cool scrapbooking pages! Those are so cute! Also how did you get your family name to look so cool? I'm a newby and I need some serious help on my blogging skills! Chat with you soon!
Post a Comment