Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What's up with the Purple Dino?



So I have nothing exciting going on in my life right now other then PB &J's, water spray park, merry-go-rounds, playgrounds, picking up rocks, going for stroller rides, and visiting the dollar store... so I thought I would post this cute picture of my little man. He has a new obsession with Barney. So his Grandma gave him this Dino to cuddle with. He sleeps with it every night and asks for "Brney" before he goes to sleep (& his Baby Pooh Bear) So cute!!! He also has learned the word Temple. So every time he sees a church or a steeple he thinks it's a temple!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I won't tell you how I feel about Barney...but I will tell you that Easton is SO CUTE! :) Look at the smile! I can't believe I haven't met him yet. So sad! Miss you!

Natasha Ireland said...

You need to email out when you update your blog, friend. Google reader doesn't let me know when your update since your Private
:*( Love U

Melissa said...

that is quite the big purple dino..it looks like Easton's size. He's so cute!!

Nicole Stucki said...

He is the cutest little guy! I understand the whole not much going on. And no we didn't have any water fights. There really wasn't anyone there. Oh well. So I will be up in rexburg sometime this week. I am thinking Wed. I will call you!

Scott and Jamie said...

Ella loves the barney show! But right now it's her soft white bunny and her baby doll she has to sleep with.