Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not sure how I feel!?

OKAY so it's over!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY liked Jason, however, they were both good guys. I just was really mad that Jason didn't get picked!! I was really distrait when she told Jason no... i think that the show purposely deceives who she really likes! This is why I HATE (sorta.. not really) REALITY TV!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahahhaa... you have to read my blog. It looks like we were both pretty upset. I was seriously screaming!!!

Emily said...

P.S. I will be counting on your nomnination for Jason as well.

Mrs. Haynie said...

oh my gosh...cassie and jenna came over to watch it at our place and we were totally mad. i didn't even want to see jesse propose. im sorry, i just do not think he is cute at all, or even ready to settle down. but hey, she looks happy so i shouldn't be mean :)we all want jason to be the next bachelor!

S and K said...

I'm not on the band wagon of being sad, I'm PUMPED she picked Jesse. I loved his personality. And they seriously were too cute together in the after episode! Loved a good full night of bachelorette! But I think Jason should be the next bachelor but I think he might just be too good of a guy for that crappy situation----given the skanks they usually pick!!! :)

Cardon Family said...

I was mad too.....I like Jesse and all, but from what she said she was looking for in a husband....Jason was the man for her! But apparently not....what does America know anyways? It bugged me how mushy they were being in the aftershow....gag.....I wanted Jason to win!!

charm said...

Ha ha! I guess I'm opposite too. Jason just seemed to be TOOOOO perfect, ya know? And like Jason said to her... he would have given anything to have her look at him the way she looked at Jesse or Graham. I couldn't agree more. It was all there on paper... but not in person! :)

Melissa said...

I'm dying at the end result of this. I swore last year after what happened to Deanna that I wouldn't watch again and I totally got sucked in again this year. I will say right now that I don't want to watch next year but I'm going to refrain because I always get hooked. :)