So I bought a little pool at walmart for $8... and Easton LOVES IT! He is just in his own little world, and I can sit back in my lawn chair and relax. He is so funny, he thinks he needs his floaty device for the pool. He knows that we use it in all the other big pools. He is sure growing fast and now is almost almost 20 months. He is just talking away like crazy, not afraid of anything, and loves to go in his stroller!





7 comments:
Love that his is safety conscience! What a cutie!!!!! We seriously need to plan a get together so we can have our boys play!!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!! :) Maybe we'll leave the fake Wal-Mart rings out of this one!!!! hahaha good times. I think i just miss being around my Jill!!!!! :(
hi jill! yeah for sure we should plan something. its funny cuz when we left nashville i was so excited to come back, but i don't think i realized how there wouldn't be much to do here! and it's not so much that i miss brian, cuz obviously i do, its just this is my first time in my life without a job and i don't know what to do :) well, brian comes back today, but next tuesday through saturday he's gone so send me a shout out if you want me to watch easton one night so you can go out :)
So cute! I love the blow up toy! I love this age where an 8 dollar toy can blow them away! :)
Look at your little man! What a cutie. Oh and I love your house. So dang cute. This week has been so busy. Lets do something next week for sure. I will call you on monday or something! For real we will get together!
Hey I was looking at some old comments and I saw one from you that I didn't see before. You asked me a question about Photoshop Elements. Which one are you using? I have 6.0. I've heard that on some of them when you resize anything it blurs the image. On mine when I resize anything it makes the image clear on it's own. I have learned a lot of things about my PSE through a scrapbooking tutorial I bought from scrapgirls.com. It has helped a ton! The layers were so hard for me to figure out, there are so many things you can do with them. :)
Your little boy is such a cutie and getting so big! We miss Rexburg so much!
Post a Comment