Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My MEME!

Okay so I WAS FINALLY TAGGED!!! AND BY MY BUDDIE NATTIE!

{My Kitchen Sink}



{My Favorite Room in the House}
My Husbands movie room! He says its his room that I wouldn't let him design.. haha




{My Fridge}


{My Laundry Pile}
Just our boating towels!


{My Favorite Shoes}
Can't live without my Clarks!


{My Closet}
So Messy!


{My most recent purchase(s)}
Great deal at Linens N Things, & found me a CARDIGAN, so hard to find these days! Also bought a great centerpiece from a nieghbors "HOME" party.




{What my Kid(s) is doing right now}
Not a fan of Barney, but my little son is!


{My dream Vacation}
Has to be in a Cabana while getting couple massages above the ocean looking down.


{My Self Portrait}
How come this is one requirement?!


{I am now "MEME" tagging}
Sarah H, Amanda J, Charm D, Kami I, Tara C.

2 comments:

S and K said...

O.K. So i seriously love the "look into the life of Jill" SOOO FUN! and can I just say I'm glad your closet was messy because the rest was WAYYYYYY TOOOO CLEAN. Flashbacks of when we were roomies and your room was always clean. You make me sick! :) Tell Carlos I am loving HIS movie room, he did a great job!!!

charm said...

Do I have to??!! My house is NEVER clean these days!!!... and it's a DUMP! Hmmmmmm.... we'll see. And, by the way, your hair is SOOOO cute, Jiller!