We had such a fun weekend! We started off by going to Hi-C Hot springs swimming all day thursday, and then boating all day Friday. Yes we got a lot of SUN! Easton loved swimming, and loved boating. We broke out the water weenie, and it was a blast. Even Easton loved it... WELL he actually fell asleep on it, as Grandpa was giving him a small ride. We also got to hang out with Reina, Aaron, and some friends. Easton also loved the fireworks! Except he fell asleep the last few minutes!






4 comments:
Hey cutie! So you watched Batchelorette...but do you watch So You Think You Can Dance? just curious! I think that would be the funnest to get all the girls together and watch it and critique it together one night !! Can you imagine :)
hey girl i totally agree with you on jason and jesse. but then watching them after they are so cute together.! looks like you guys had a great weekend for the 4th lots and lots of sun! i agree with ani. i love so you think you can dance.. man i miss dance a lot!!
Looks like you are having a fun summer. Easton is getting big...and adorable!!!
I'm still very upset about the whole Jesse thing...I was so disgusted with all the mushiness in the after show...uggg! Anyway, looks like you had a great 4th. Matt and I pack up and leave this next week. He has to be to work on the 25th. We should pick a day that would be good for you and tara and all get together. I'm open all week.
Post a Comment