Saturday, October 2, 2010

July 2010

Here is my update for July!
It started off with the Aponte family coming to stay with us for a month! Yep you heard correct I had Carlos' family at my home for a month (oh an sister and daughter). It was actually a lot of fun, and we had some good times. Here are a few things we did: We went boating with my parents, went shopping, yellowstone (just parents went), church party, swimming at heise, primary parade, fishing, bear world, temple to feed the ducks, rexburg temple, and had a lot LOT LOT LOT of food to eat! Let's just say goodbye diet.. hello rice! Carlos and I also had the opportunity to go to girls camp, and it was so much fun! I love my girls. Been in YW for almost 3 years! It really was alot of fun, and here are the pictures to prove it.


























Here is a pic of the fam with the new Ipad that Carlos won in a drawing... I never win anything!

No comments: