Well this month started off at the cabin for conference then we headed home to a new little neice/cousin! We are so excited for little Meiley to join the family. Here are some cute pictures I took!

Carlos and I also got to get away for a few days and fly to Dallas with some friends for the Cowboys game! YES IT WAS AMAZING! Thanks Darla and Aaaron for asking us to tag along. It was great fun even if our hotel had a stale smell to it. :) 








As soon as we got back from Texas we carved a few pumpkins with the family. We had so much fun digging out the guts as Easton would say. Thanks to Uncle Aaron for making his pumpkin look professional! :)





Here is just a fun picture of the kids BRIGHT AND EARLY! I just love the sun shining right through the window... a typical morning.
This is a typical picture of took of Easton while I was in the middle of a photography session with clients. I took him along for giggles, and I kept hearing in my hear, "Say monkeys, smile, look at me!" I turned my head and this is what I found! 
Saturday, October 30, 2010
October 2010
Posted by
Jill
at
10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment