This month was so CRAZY with my photography business I was booked solid, but found time to have fun! Carlos and I decided to hit Las Vegas just the two of us without no kids! How we missed them and wanted to call them every second, but I think every couple needs to get away. We haven't done that since our honeymoon for that long. Thanks again Grandma, Grandpa, sister, sister, sister-in-law, neighbor, brother, and sister for helping with the kids! We got to see two shows: La Rev and Kris Angel. He wasn't my most favorite entertainer in person, but great on TV. LA REV was to DIE FOR! We also did some shopping, and had a chance to go out to dinner with some friends in Vegas to a SUPER SUPER fancy restaurant. Let's just say to drink water was $16.00 per person. Since Carlos and I both have birthday's in August this was a great present!!
We also had a new little guy enter the world, and we couldn't be happier. Little Benson is our newest nephew/cousin! Thank you to mom and dad for letting me take a few pictures!

7 years ago


1 comment:
SO jealous, that looks so fun. I've heard LA REV is amazing!
Post a Comment