I apologize for such a long pause in my journal, but I do have a GREAT excuse! I have had the pleasure of hosting my in-laws at my house for 4 weeks! Yes, most of your may think I'm crazy, but we have had some great fun! I will also post some pictures as an update to keep me up to current events (seeming how I print my blog at each year end this is very vital).
THE MONTH OF JUNE 2010
First of June I had my 10 year class reunion it was actually a lot of fun! Thanks Nat for the wonderful dinner and picnic!
This is Livvie helping set up tables for the dinner! THANKS LIVV!

During the reunion our friends the Irelands got to stay with us at our home. Easton and Livvie were in HEAVEN with 24 hour friends!


We also updated our house a little bit! We put in some plants, concrete, set up picnic tables, got an umbrella from my mom, and organized our shoe box garage! 

Easton also took swimming lessons at Heise! We had so much fun taking with our cousins. We stayed after quite a few times, and when the Aponte Family arrived we stayed a couple more times. Easton was quite the swimmer! 





(that's not me FYI, my aunt took Easty down the slide... thanks MITZ!)
Stay tuned for an overload of picture for JULY!
7 years ago


1 comment:
You had a great summer... a lot of playing!! The pics of the kids all together are adorable... they'll cherish those for sure!
ps. you have such a cute swim suit!!! love it!
Post a Comment