So the past few days Carlos and I dusted off the dust of our old SUPER NINTENDO,
and dug out Street Fighter! We have played it non stop and (almost) conquered each dude! Our favorite is Chun Li and when we play against the compuer Blanca is a tough one. However, when Carlos and I play against each other it's WAR! We both fight over Chun Li! It's super funny and Easton LOVES watching us.

Oh the memories, and how this game makes me feel old compared to the new games and technology today!
7 years ago


4 comments:
You guys are hilarious! We just downloaded Super Marior Bros onto our Wii...... haha the good ol' days! I love your rocket soup story too! Kids are so cute!... especially yours!
That was my favorite game! My sisters and I would play that until our fingers hurt. We were always Guile(Spelling?) because we thought he was cute. Oh the memories of the Super Nintendo.
have you played the new mario brothers on the wii? its so fun! you guys have to try it... its like the old version but kinda better. Maybe your neighbor has it.. ahem.
That is so much fun! I had totally forgotten about that game! :)
Post a Comment