January was full of fun and snow!
Carlos and I went to another Jazz game in Utah with my sister and a date. It was so much to fun to get away and to leave our 3 year old! Here are a few pictures of my sister and Livvie.


Easton also has been loving the snow. The other day he went outside and built his very own snowman. If you look in previous post his dad showed him once, then he used his imagination with sticks and stones to build another.


Well February is a super fun month because I AM LOVIN ON VALENTINES! It probably does not help that I AM OBSESSED with RED, and I LOVE LOVE FROZEN CHOC KISSES AND OREOS! Hopefully my husband does not read this post, because he does not allow sugar in the house. If he knew I was harboring OREO'S he may cut my extracurricular budget. NO WORRIES HUNNY I only had a TWO THEN I SHARED THEM ;).




4 comments:
awww my oreo buddy...
haha! you're a funny/fun writer! love your "love" sign... adorable! and your kids are sooo stinkin' CUTE!
I'm really quite distressed about the no sugar in the home policy. That happens to be my diet. I would die! Of course, I do hide most of it from the kids and hubby...but mostly because I'm selfish.
Your love signs ARE really cute...I LOVE them
i think my new goal is to get Carlos to EAT and ENJOY Oreos as much as the rest of the world :)
Post a Comment