Friday, January 29, 2010

My little "MAN"



So I love this picture because Livvie is just Idolizing her brother, like always.


So my little MAN has been so funny lately, and since I posted some fun pictures of my little girl I thought I would give you the last on Easton (for my journal purposes).

So within the last 3 days these are our following conversations:

Conversation #1:
Easton: "Hey mom what are we having for dinner?"
Mom: "Rocket Soup." (Hoping he would eat it if I said it was rocket soup because they eat it on little Einsteins).
Easton: "Oh great, thanks mom I love Rocket Soup."
---Now we are sitting down at the table---
Easton:"Mom, whats this?"
Mom: Noodles.
Easton: "Mom, what's this?"
Mom: Carrots.
Easton: Mom, what's this?"
Mom: Beans.
---Get the picture after a few more questions?---
Easton: "How come you put all this STUFF in the Rocket soup?"

Conversation #2:
---We are driving down Rexburg towards Walmart, Easton looks over on the street----
---We are now passing Liberty Tax Income---
Easton: "Mom, I want to be a King just like that Man!"
---He is refering to the dancing man on the corner stressed as the statue of liberty.---

Conversation #3:
---Today we learned about bad breath, because he always comes in and sleeps with me in the morning---
---After we woke up from our nap---
Easton: Gal, mom you have bad breath in whole walmart!"

Conversation #4:

---He has been saying this the last 3 days. Now take into consideration that his dad has also been complaining on the same thing for the past 3 months (due to an accident while boating in the summer).---
Easton: "Mom, my back hurts."
Mom: "Why does your back hurt?"
---SAYING this aLL THE TIME for no reason---
Easton: "Mom, my BACK hurts!!"
Mom: "Easton!!! WHY does your back hurt?"
Easton: "Cuz, I'm growing mom."

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness. He is such a cutie!!! I love that age when kids saying the most hilarious things. I wish we lived closer so that you could take pics of Ethan. You do such an amazing job!

Scott and Jamie said...

I agree with Emily. I wish I lived closer so you could take pics of my kids. You do an amazing job. I love your Christmas card, it's up on our wall. Hope all is well!

Natasha Ireland said...

He could NOT be any cuter, flip I love that kid, wish we were closer. Funny conversations :) and I love that u two are playing the super nin. sooo cool. I should get my nintendo out and play mario 3, it's my fave