Sunday, February 21, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES!

This year was such a fun Valentines! Carlos and I trade off each year, so this year I was in charge of V Day and he is in charge of our Anniversary.

This year I dug in and made Peurtro Rican food! With the help of Carlos's mom and LOST of patience I made Arroz con Gandules and it was not very good my first attempt, but the second WAS DELICIOUS! YEAH FOR ME!

Then I surprised Carlos with some VERY CUTE PICTURES OF EASTON AND LIVVIE for his man room. Carlos is OBSESSED with the Florida Gators and loves to watch them play football. He kept asking me if he could put posters up downstairs. I was not very excited about plastering the movie room, so what better way then to use your kids as models. Thanks to Aunt Erin and Uncle Bebo we got this GREAT Florida outfits from them! THANKS AGAIN! We also got some very cool Gator hats made by Aunt Julie, but they are not featured in this photo. Also after helping Karen design your blog she helped me custom frame these CUTE pics in BRIGHT ORANGE! I'm proud to say I did it myself! I can't wait to offer custom framing with my photos.







ALSO, for Carlos I had our blog printed for the last 3 years! I was so excited to finally have a journal for the last three years since I have been a HUGE slacker in the scrapbook department. I am hoping now just to print every year in December!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hey! Where did you get your blog book done? I need to do mine for 09.

I go to Zumba in Sugar City on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8:30 and Sat morning at 7:30. She is the best instructor, she is a ballroom dancer and does alot better than other people i've seen. You should come! let me know!

Katy said...

TOOOO CUTE!! love the photos!! i bet your hubby loved them!

you should bring your blog book over to my house when you come by... i'd love to see it!

Evans Family said...

I have the same question...what did you use to do your blog book? I haven been looking into doing it, but have been wondering about the quality. And the pictures look great up on your wall. :)

Melissa said...

I need details on where you got your blog printed? I need to do my last 2 years as well.