Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I FOUND IT!! (Sorta)



Click here to see more!


SO I FOUND THE DIAPER BAG I WANT!! I have looked over a year for a classy mom diaper bag, that looks great and is functional. However, this will only be my dream because it's WAY over my price range, and Carlos says keep dreaming. So maybe I can find it on EBAY! So any advice where to find a great looking diaper bag in a decent price range? I'm tired of looking!!

9 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I ACTUALLY got mine at Babies R Us It was a KATHIE brand and I loved it (tell those creeps stole it) BUT... YOU NEEEEEED TO come to Utah and in Lehi there is a cute store called Bags that Fit and it's a HUGE PURSE / BAG Store, I am sure you'd find something you love there. : ) SO make a trip and come see me haha I'll take ya

Aubrey said...

Love the bag, I'm also on a quest! How exciting that we are due so close, we'll be back in Rexburg when the baby comes, we'll have to get together!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Laaaaaaaaahhhhvly, dahling! What a beautiful bag!

Melissa said...

hey it was fun seeing you tonight, Easton is so cute!!
my blog is mynerdyfamily.blogspot.com
we need to get together and do a play date some time.
Melissa

Kassie Furniss said...

sis... those bags are cute... but just to stuff it with diapers that little miss Aponte is going to poop in? Ha.. carlos is right! Hey whatever happened to those bags you bought? did you keep all of them? I think they'd make cute purses.
Can you post some belly pics? :D

The Hamlin Family said...

Jill...Carlos is going to LOVE having a daughter. Matt was exactly like him...thought for sure that we would have straight boys...but he loves our little daughter to pieces and because of her wants a few more girls. (we'll see...hahaha)!!!

About the gallbladder...I'm so sorry. I actually had to have mine taken out 3 weeks after Livvy was born. I had no problems...but one day I had an attack and went to the ER where they found that my gallbladder was bad. If you want more details email me!!!

Melissa said...

I love it!!! and want it too!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Love the bag but I think you should go for the shirt...It looks like it would be really convenient for nursing. HAHAHA.

Scott and Jamie said...

try target... that's where I got mine. it's not a diaper bag, but just a cute big leather bag with pockets inside, etc.