Monday, January 19, 2009

What is your vote?



It's official Carlos Abey will become the dad of of a little GIRL! It's a bitter sweet moment today for the Dad. He really wanted to have a little football team, and was terrified deep down of having a little girl! I don't know if it was me shopping for a little girl or the emotions that come with a girl. I keep telling him that all girls' are DADDY GIRLS, so if any of you dad's out there have any advice for him that would be great!

There was also a bit of BAD news at the doctor, we finally pinned down WHY I have been SOOOOOOO sick. They found a huge stone in my gallbladder. So now I know! That is why my sickness has been intensified. So if any of you know someone that had it out let me know the details. I am going to just try to control it with my diet and hopefully either after the baby comes or after nursing I will have surgery to remove.

Anyways I can't believe it's a GIRL!

18 comments:

Crystal said...

oh i am so jeleous! i want a girl! but i do love my little boys. i am glad you found out why you were so sick. and hopefully you get it taken care of! congrats again! love you

Natasha Ireland said...

CONGRATS...I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. Carlos is gonna be a SUCKER for that lil' girl and he knows it (but I know he's scared of your shopping too haha)
SO.... that is what happened to my mom when she was prego w/ Ali. She was 5 months along and they thought she was in labor but found the stones. She controlled it w/ diet until 7 months. It got a lil' intense there for a bit but it was ok, she delivered Ali fine and then after he was born she went in for surg. GOOD LUCK FRIEND

Sarah F. said...

Congrats Jill! Little girls are so much fun! As for the whole shopping thing, I think I would be scared if I were Carlos.

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

So Excited for you!!! All girls are daddy's girls. Tessa is already turning into one! You might shop a lot for her, but you will also get a lot! People love shopping for little girls! Sorry to hear about your gall stone! Hopefully it all works out until you have the chance to take care of it! Can't wait to meet her!

Mrs. Haynie said...

hooray! brian and i are so excited. in case you didn't hear, we are expecting :) i wish i could find out RIGHT NOW what we are having. its funny cuz i was just telling brian that everyone that i know is having boys, and you are the first to break the cycle. hooray for girls!

the stone fam:) said...

jill that is awesome i am so excited for you!! they are so different than boys you will be so amazed and i am so jealous i wanted a baby girl so very bad but atleast i have one right!! well again congrats i am so very excited for you!!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Hey Jill! I'm so glad you found me! We do live in Rexburg still so we definitely need to get together. Congrats on being prego! I think that there must be something in the air because everyone I know is pregnant. No lie! Hahahaha!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Hey Jill! I'm so glad you found me! We do live in Rexburg still so we definitely need to get together. Congrats on being prego! I think that there must be something in the air because everyone I know is pregnant. No lie! Hahahaha!

jess said...

hey jill-
i am so excited for you. girls are the best...have fun shopping. it is way addicting.
it is good to see you are all doing well.
jess dumont thompson

Sarah said...

Congrats! Girls are fun! It's cool to have both. :)

Jodi said...

We love little girls. We are excited for your new additions. Erin can't wait!! I'm glad they found out why you have been so sickly!

Scott and Jamie said...

Yeah for girls! They are SO dang fun to shop for... just start saving up now! Um, but they are a bit sassier, just to warn ya. My little guy is so much more chill than Ella ever was. But yeah, that's so fun, one of each just like me! I am way excited for you! Keep me posted with details for sure.

Ashlee said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick, but at least you know the reason.
Congrats on having a girl. I'm excited for you. We'll have to get our little ones together so they can play.

S and K said...

Congrats on the GIRL!!! You will love having one of each. They definitely are different but my girl is a walk in the park compared to the boy! And well shopping is just a MUST and yes Carlos should be frightened!!! But it’s ALL justifiable when it’s for baby girl!!! I'm sorry to hear about the gall stone--no good. I hope you make it though without any troubles & then get that thing outta there.

STCLIFFORD said...

Congrats!! Girls are so much fun!!

Shelbi said...

Congrats!! Up here in seattle everyone assumes that if you are lucky enough to have 1 boy and 1 girl...then you are DONE. It's funny... they all acted so sad when I told them maxwell was a boy (he's 2) and then baby #3 is also a boy now everyone just laughs at me :) 3 boys... the house is getting smaller everyday.
Have fun with a little girl!

Shelbi said...

Congrats!! Up here in seattle everyone assumes that if you are lucky enough to have 1 boy and 1 girl...then you are DONE. It's funny... they all acted so sad when I told them maxwell was a boy (he's 2) and then baby #3 is also a boy now everyone just laughs at me :) 3 boys... the house is getting smaller everyday.
Have fun with a little girl!

Shelbi said...

Congrats!! Up here in seattle everyone assumes that if you are lucky enough to have 1 boy and 1 girl...then you are DONE. It's funny... they all acted so sad when I told them maxwell was a boy (he's 2) and then baby #3 is also a boy now everyone just laughs at me :) 3 boys... the house is getting smaller everyday.
Have fun with a little girl!