Well I'm trying to get back to updating my blog, and keeping family and friends updated! I have had many requests from family for pictures! So here ya go!
We began our trip driving down to SLC the night before our flight so we took advantage and spent some time with my friends it was a blast, and great to see everyone. Nattie I'm still sorry you had your car broken into while we were looking at Temple Square Lights! Easton wishes that Taylor lived closer they were so cute together!
Then we flew off Christmas Eve to DisneyWorld with the WHOLE Furniss Clan and then some (24 more to be exact)! Our trip was very EVENTFUL, one of those trips that everything that could go wrong GOES WRONG! Not to mention Carlos, Easton, and myself all came down with strep throat there. That was just one item that went wrong, and let's say there was 12. We hit Magic Kingdom (so pretty at Christmas time), Blizzard Beach (Easton wet down most of the slides all by himself), Animal Kingdom, Seaworld, and Hollywood studios (except that was the day we were all sick and stayed at the hotel. We also met up with Carlos's brother Bebo and his wife.
However, after a week in sunny 85 degree weather, we headed back. I actualy flew. Carlos put Easton and I on a plane at last minute and he drove the car from SLC to Boise, ID where Carlos's sister just had a new baby girl named Mariah. She is a doll. I will also be posting some pictures of her. We also spent some time with his whole family there. It was great to see them. Easton also loved playing with his cousin Jocelyn, they had so much fun!


3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun and I'm so sorry you guys got sick. Call me soon and we will catch up. (I will tell you HOW LAME the SLC police are being..not helping me at all) but whatever. Hope to see you soon. TAY misses Easton tons. we LOVED hangin' out w/ you guys.
Looks like fun! I wish I could've been with all the girls! ;) Sorry you got sick, though! As if you haven't had enough sickness lately!!! :(
Okay now I'm a little jelous...I haven't been on a vacation since my honeymoon...okay maybe a year after but anyways I decided it's time. That's a bummer you got sick, how are you feeling? Anybetter? We need to get together, give me a call, or vice versa.
Post a Comment