So we started off the weedend at the box office. Friday night we saw Indiana Jones with my family.. It was definitely a sold out event! IT actually was really good. Highly recommend (if you love intense action)!!
Easton's Aunt Reina came to town to visit. She got to spend the day with him Saturday, it was a lot of fun to see you guys!! Come again! :)

Sunday after church we headed up to the cabin in Island Park. It was a blast. We pretty much went fourwheeling most of the time. Easton LOVED it! Actually it was more like MUD digging. It brought back memories from highschool. My brother Tate got stuck on his motorbike in like 2 feet of quick sand mud! So Carlos tried to get him out and got stuck himself. IT was really funny trying to watch them get out. Everyone was covered, except Easton. He was snug in his car seat strapped in the ranger covered with blankets.
We also got to spend some time with our friends Travis and Becca and there CUTE little boys Monday night! Travis and Carlos were actually roommates back in the day. Believe it or not I would go with Becca to visit Travis at there apartment, and there would be Carlos (usually on another date). That is actually how we met. :)

We decided to hit the bowling alley!! YEP I beat my HUBBY!

We also let those boys play in the kids area they loved it!! Wished you lived closer!



4 comments:
Looks like you guys had FUN! I miss you guys so much! I think you need to mention that after you first met you beoke up 80 times and I MADE YOU get back together! hahahaha. I love you guys!
How fun! We were actually in Island Park over Memorial weekend too. And, did you know that I have a sister named Reyna? It is spelled different but it is such a unique name. I don't think I have ever heard it other than my sister and Carlos's sister.
Hey, I remember seeing you at Breckenridge. I don't remember but I think that was the name of the apartment complex. I'm glad that you two got married. Have a good day.
hey jiller isnt it funny how the little things make you so greatful for the bigger things well i dont know if that makes sence but it sounds good well love the blog!! talk to you later
Post a Comment