CAN ANYONE ELSE RELATE? (Maybe Natasha and Erin :)

So my hubby is obsessed with movies, and soooo excited for this movie to come out!! I know it's directed by Steven Spielberg and it's Lucas Films.. but i just don't get the RAVE!! So I guess you will be seeing me 2 hours in line before the movie starts, and an overly excited husband holding my hand! :) Oh well he supports my obsessive shopping and scrap booking obsessions!! haha


5 comments:
How was it Jill? I actually LOVe these movies too!!
I bet your hubby loved it!
We are wanting to see it!
I see you've gotten into photoshop! LOVE the header!
I should correct that: I'm not all that excited but I know Stacey is... I'm not really into these type but it's the only time I get to watch a movie with my hubby!
Post a Comment