Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May Showers bring June Flowers?

It has been a very gloomy and long Winter here in 'lil Idaho, but Easton and I are holding on to our last few indoor ideas. Just recently it seems like Easton has grown from a little boy to a little MAN! He has figured it all out. His latest words are apple, peaches, truck, banky (blanket), train, mellow (marshmallow), doggie, titt (Uncle Tate. sorry it sounds worse then it is), keys, ball, and he is ALWAYS pulling our finger and dragging us to what he wants!

In this moment he thought he would try to fit into his little toy box, to his amaze it was pretty comfortable!



Well Idaho is known for snowing in May, so Easton and I built a fort one day. We watched baby Einstein, read books, and ate crackers in our fort. Easton thought that wast he coolest! However he would rather go outside ALL DAY! We have a hard time trying to keep him in!


Easton also has learned to climb! He thinks he is sooo big because he knows how to run the mouse on the computer. I can't decide if that is a good thing or bad. I guess I spend too much time near the comp!


Also just recently we took Easton on his first four wheeler adventure. I am waiting for a picture from my mom.... but my parents have a ranger, and we strapped Easton's car seat in the middle and went up and down the buttes! It was a BLAST! Easton's LOVED IT!!! I guess he is a true out door's man!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey Jiller! I love the car pic. I accidently locked the boys in their bedroom and had to call Matt at work to come take the door off. Very embarassing! Easton is so cute. We need to get together and let our boys play. Mine would have a blast.

Nancy said...

oh my, my girls love the Rhino and 4-wheelers too. They just laugh and scream (the joys of girls).

charm said...

Jiller, you're such a good mommie! I remember when I used to come up with fun/creative things like that!... where did those days go? :) Easton is so cute, and is growing up so much!

The Hamlin Family said...

Cute new blog design!!! Easton is growing up so fast. What a handsome little man. This is the fun stages...when they do and learn so much every day!!! Enjoy it. Sounds like you guys are having fun and surviving the crazy Idaho weather!!!

Jennifer Bowman said...

I love all these pics Jill!! He is SO cute!