Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lakers VS Celtics!




So it's been a BIG battle in the Aponte home, I am a Celtics supporter and my husband is a HUGE Lakers fan!! (To be honest I just like anyone who beats the Lakers!) Let's hope they win tonight!! GO GO CELTICS!!

4 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Your such a brat! JK I wish I could've been there to watch the game w/ you guys. I was voting celtics too, Cuz I TOO like to see the lakers lose! Sorry Carlos.

Emily said...

Two great minds think alike Jiller! I just wanted the Lakers to lose. Can't stand them! You'll have to rub it in Carlos's face that Celtics won. Hahahaha!

Aubrie said...

Our ENTIRE household was cheering for Boston. Wasn't much of a game though. Oh, and I love the hair! When did you cut it?

Melissa said...

That is the best! I have been a Caltics fan this whole Finals as well. I'm so glad they won!!