Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Furniss Family Pictures 2010

This picture was defiantly a hard one to pull together! My Mom and I knew how we wanted it to look, but could we really pull it off. Then to top it off it was ABSOLUTELY Freezing outside, and my kiddos were not going to have it longer then 5 minutes. My dad and brother hauled out the chair, fireplace, and my decorated the tree! Here's a tid-bit for you... this picture was over a period of 2 days. I had to dress my kids and hubby up again so I could put them in the picture! I think it turned out pretty great. I gave my mom and dad an over-sized picture with a custom black frame to them for Christmas. We also did some great Christmas Cards for the family.




Here is my Christmas card I sent out his year. I apologize ahead of time if you did not get one, for my time was cut short or I didn't have your address. I hope all of you had a great Christmas! I have SO MANY more pictures to post! Stay TUNED!

No comments: