We began December with Easton's fourth birthday party on the fourth of December! How we love our little man, and has been asking about his birthday party since last December 5, 2009. He wanted another Pirate theme, so I suckered in and gave him what he wanted. He got another Pirate ship, and SO many toys he just can't count. It's so hard having a birthday in December for you get all your presents in one month! One of my great friends made his pirate cake this year! She is AMAZING! She bought a jewelery box, and made her magic happen. She then made scratch cupcakes and they were divine. You may ask why I didn't have her make the whole cake ready to eat, well we were going to be having a family party the next two nights and I wanted it to LAST. I then got a great picture of the WHOLE party dressed up in their pirate attire. Afterwords I also got some great pictures of Easton all dressed up! Happy Birthday little MAN! 











7 years ago


1 comment:
I can't believe he is four! My, how time flies. That cake is amazing.
Post a Comment