Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FINALLY... Christmas!

So here are a few pictures from Christmas. I had so MANY photo sessions over Christmas (due to the fact that Families seem to come together from all over), that I did not take very many pictures of my own family. We did however get a lot of VIDEO! Thanks hun!

Easton Christmas morning! We spent the night at my parents, and Easton woke up SPOILED! Santa brought him so many race tracks, trucks, cars, and etc... He was so fun this year!



ME the kids! I don't get very many pictures of me holding both!



Carlos, Livvie, and Mariah (Carlos's niece)! They came over on Christmas day to open presents! Livvie is almost as big as she is!



The Christmas Tree! It's a little empty because I took this AFTER Christmas, but you should have seen the presents stacked!



Carlos and Easton decided to make a mini snowman! Carlos hurt his back in the summer from boating, so he can't bend over very well. So he made a snowman on the deck! Easton thought it was the best!

No comments: