Friday, June 12, 2009

Some more pics!





8 comments:

Emily said...

Jiller! Those are awesome and so cute! I wish you could take our little man's pictures!

Nicole Stucki said...

Jill those are so cute! Love them.

Jen said...

She is gorgeous and I LOVE those pics! Congratulations! Let me know how I can help!

Cardon Family said...

She is beautiful! Love the pics!

Robyn Palmer said...

I was in Yellowstone last week thinking about you and wondering if you'd had your little girl yet. Jill, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

charm said...

Oh, Jilly! She's SOOOOO gorgeous! I love the pics.... what a sweetheart!! Every time I go to Rexburg I always forget your present... I think I'll just put it in my car, so I can come see you guys, and give it to ya.

Brian & Lexie said...

Oh Jiller, she is beautiful!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see her! You are great with pics! I need to get some of Braiden. Are you doing a business? Let me know the details!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!