Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Livvie Meg Aponte



Well I just couldn't resist taking pictures of my cute little girl! She is doing great other then she likes to wake up at midnight and play!

6 comments:

Amber said...

oh she is beautiful! I need to come visit ya. I will probably stop by next week but i will let ya know ahead of time. Hope you are doing well, let me know if you need anything at all!

Mrs. Haynie said...

so cute jill! im so glad everything went well and that you have a beautiful, healthy baby girl. congrats!

Cassie said...

So cute! And I LOVE the huge bow!

Melissa said...

She is adorable!! I love that picture of her and I LOVE the name Livvie Meg!!Congrats...I think Carlos is going to have it in for him :)

S and K said...

OH HOW CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I'm terrible for not checking until today! But Congrats guys! The delivery sounds a bit too perfect! You bugger! I'll give you props that you had to sit in the hospital all day but not having to push!! COME ON! :) I'm glad though!
I'm SO excited that you have a little girl! I love my boy but there is just something special about a daughter!!! Good luck with everything! I so wish I were close so I could come and snuggle that little one!

Desiree said...

It was so good to hear from you, Jill! Congrats on your sweet little girl; she looks so precious. We would love to have you come visit! We miss everyone up in that neighborhood.