Friday, June 5, 2009

She is here!

Wow I can't believe I have a baby girl! Well after a long time of contractions from 8am to 7pm she decided to come into the world with a bang. I was dialated a 4 ALL DAY! Then about 6:45 I went from a 4 to a 10 in minutes. They were like don't even cough she will fall out! Anyways I didn't even have to push with the contractions she just kind of fell out into the doc's hands. It was amazing! She is just a small little thing weighing 5lbs 13ounces. I didn't even tear or need stitches, it was GREAT! She has a ton of dark hair and long eye lashes. I'm actually sitting at the hospital as we speak just chilling.

Drum roll.... her name is Livvie Meg Aponte. After MUCH MUCH debate on the middle name Carlos and I ended up flipping a coin. Carlos wanted Livvie Marie, and I wanted Meg. So after the coin toss Carlos won of course..... however, being the sweetest husband ever (and a blue ray thrown into the bid) he let me have the middle name.

I have only a few pictures, but I will post more pictures when I get home tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks to everyone's emails, comments, text's, and visits! Your the best! And anyone is welcome to come visit, mom and baby are doing great!




13 comments:

Crystal said...

congrats jill! she is a cutie! hope all is well

angie said...

congrats!

Sarah F. said...

Congrats Jill!! I am so glad is was an easy delivery. Love her name...is so cute. Good luck with everything.

Ashlee said...

Congrats Jill! Can't wait to see more pictures

Allison said...

Congratulations! So happy for your guys! Your delivery sounds like my second delivery with Sydney. Went from a 5-10 in like 8 minutes and didn't even push she just came out. She is so tiny! She looks gorgeous and precious, so glad it went well. enjoy!

Kassie N said...

LIVVIE MEG??? haha.. ok. I like that too!

Cassie said...

Congrats! Cute name!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Congratulations! I love the name. So cute!

Cardon Family said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures! I love the name....and I love that Los let you have Meg as a middle name too!

Aubrie said...

Congratulation! She is beautiful! And I love the name. It was on our top five list when we were expecting Cienna, so you know I really love it!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! I am so happy that the delivery went well. I would love for my babies to just "fall" out! Can't wait to see more pics!Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!

Womack Family said...

Congrats you both look beautiful.

Nicole Stucki said...

I can't wait to see this little one in person! And how could she not be the cutest thing ever look at her mama. I love love love her name.