Today is 4 years! Wow! It seems forever, only because we dated forever!
Thanks HUN for a wonderful 4 years!
Isn't FUN To pull out the old PICS! MEMORIES! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Today is 4 years! Wow! It seems forever, only because we dated forever!
Thanks HUN for a wonderful 4 years!
Isn't FUN To pull out the old PICS! MEMORIES! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Posted by
Jill
at
2:53 PM
6 comments:
congrats! Time really does fly though, its crazy. No diaper bag yet. I think i will buy one a little closer to when the baby is coming. That is the one i want though.
Oh...so sweet. Congrats Jiller!
wow... that's a long time. I'll still accept your many thanks on you two getting married!!! haha. Love you guys!
Ah how cute! You guys look adorable. So fun! Let's plan a get together soon!
4 years! It does seem like such a long time...but short...its strange I guess being there from the beginning seems like years and years ago...all the way back to my freshman year! HOLY MOLLIES! You two are just cute together I have to say!!! I love you guys and miss you TONS!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
add me to your list! erinpc@ida.net
Post a Comment