We just got back from sunny MEXICO!! It was sooo much fun! Easton loved soaking up the sun, and being outside. We went with my family and stayed at a super nice resort. Just what I needed! I couldn't do much being 33 weeks pregnant, but Carlos went zip lining, swam in the pools in the rain forest and more.




We were sad to come back, but well needed. I actually had a little scare the last day we were flying home. I almost had to go to a Mexican hospital due to some minor bleeding. All is okay except now I'm in the risk of pre-term labor. No worries though I think this little girl just wants to come sooner then later. So I am home bound to Rexburg unfortunately. My girlfriends are having there annual trip this weekend, and let's just say I'm extremely disappointed I won't be attending the shopping spree. Carlos says I'll have to finish my shopping online! But really it's not the same! I will miss you girls'!


9 comments:
Fun pictures!! I wished I was there on the beach with you!!
So cute! It looks like you had a great time. We will miss you too Jiller...really we will. It makes me sad. Next time right??
Why don't you do some fancy editing and make my legs tanner.. :)
why don't you add a picture of your favorite sister
Ahh I am so jealous, you guys do so much traveling! We never get to travel :( But we went to Puerta Vallarta on our honeymoon and loved it. So glad you had a good time!
Scary! Glad you are doing okay. But mmm Mexico would be so nice to be right now. Away from EVERYTHING! Your dad... goodness i haven't seen him in forever and your little boy is adorable. Is that Chelsea jumping in the air?
JIll could you put some hair on my head and cut the double chin? Leave Easton...he's perfect.
Looks like so much fun! Jealous of the sun and beach. Oh well I guess Idaho will do. Let me know if you need me to take Easton or anything. You don't want to go into labor too early! Take it easy will ya. haha.
Post a Comment