So I'm HUGE into BIG BOWS for my little girl? Does anyone know a great hot spot where to find them? I've searched over the internet.
7 years ago
So I'm HUGE into BIG BOWS for my little girl? Does anyone know a great hot spot where to find them? I've searched over the internet.
Posted by
Jill
at
12:52 PM
6 comments:
The ribbon Retreat in Shelley has really cute bows, and you can go online to buy them too. www.theribbonretreat.com
hey did you end up going to the swap meet? Did you find us a cute bow and purse?
ohsogirly.blogspot.com has some cute ones. Most bows are easy to make...you should try it!
the sugar mill in rigby. they are only open thursday, friday and saturday.
Traditions in rigby
Mini Bazaar
and you can get instructions for bow making online, they are easy to make.
I made a few myself for Ella when she had no hair... but I have a friend in Boise that makes them and sells them online at: http://bargainbabybows.blogspot.com
Check it out! They're ok, but cheap!
My sister-in-law makes them...and has great prices! Her e-mail is shantigity29@hotmail.com if you want to contact her.
Post a Comment