Thursday, March 5, 2009

Going BACK... PRIVATE

Well I switched back and forth from private to public. It's a bitter sweet decision because Carlos has family FAR FAR away that use this to see pictures of Easton and updates. It's hard for them to log in (even though I have provided username/pass). So if I do not have your email address please leave it again if you are a new onlooker. I will update my list for when I do go private!! Any friendly lookers is welcome... :)

11 comments:

Emily said...

here's mine again
emily.steinhafel@gmail.com

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Haynie said...

sarahehaynie@gmail.com

Melissa said...

mymoss@gmail.com
thanks

STCLIFFORD said...

Here's mine again:
tmandrew2002@yahoo.com

jess said...

add me.
jthompson@ririeschools.org

Kim and Justin said...

Congratulations on a baby girl. They are so much fun. I am excited for you guys...and diaper bags are so hard to find... Eli is 7 months and I still haven't found one that I just love. I'll let you know if I do though! Here is my email address, kim.peterson@hotmail.com.

the stone fam:) said...

hey jill congrats on the girl the bedding is so cute!! well our email is mikeandkamistone@yahoo.com

The Hamlin Family said...

I'm sure you already have it...but here you go:
hamlin_family@hotmail.com

Hope you are doing well. I'm excited for your little girl to join your family!!!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

jennifermarie_22[at]yahoo.com
I love staying updated on you guys!

Jennifer Bowman said...

add me! schmennifer@hotmail.com :)