Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"My Dog Ate my Homework"

So I really do have a great excuse why I have neglected my little blog, and family updates!

Let's just say my life has been one big roller coaster. Just to name a few things that has happened in the last month: food storage mania, canned 150 jars of applesauce, canned green beans, went to the church canary to do pears & bought a whole bunch of canned goods, I got a new calling in Young Womens, got a new IMAC (trying to transfer all files & lost a file), hosted a vinyl party at my house, hosted a recipe swap at the church, went to the dentist twice, two football games, attended the home show, had a couple acupuncture sessions, saw the chiropractor, got a personal trainer, scheduled a PhotoShop class and photography class, two girls' night out parties, two birthday parties, went to conference in SLC, and one wedding.

Poor little Easton I feel like he has been pushed in and out all month. It's a good thing he not a mamma's boy, because he would definitely be having mom withdrawals. Easton is just talking away every minute. I swear he is a little motor mouth. He repeats almost everything I say. He definitely is entering terrible two's.

Carlos has also been so busy. This time of year is very hairy because that is when all the companies renew for next year. Today he is in Minnesota. He has been traveling like crazy, but enjoys it other then being away from us. I actually don't mind it because after doing alarms for 5 years I'm ready for anything.

So that's my little update! I'll be posting pictures once I can reload my photoshop on my computer.

Also, I'm so excited for Halloween this year. I think it's one of my favorite holidays to decorate!

No comments: