Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So CUTE!

So within the last two days, Easton has learned to say "WHAT'S THIS?" I can just hear all you mom's thinking, "Oh you just wait!" Anyways it's sorta cute. Today he pointed to shovel and asked, "What's this?" I said, "It's a shovel used for dirt." Easton smiles and says, "DIRT?" Then he goes and gets some rocks and dirt to test it out. :) It's just amazing the things they learn so quickly, I wish I knew what he was thinking!

5 comments:

charm said...

Cute now, but good luck with that!! ha ha! sorry about your vinyl party, Jiller. I got mastitis for the first time, and life was pretty CRAPPY for a little bit there. Call me when you're having another one, and hopefully I'll have my house more ready for decorations... and I'll feel better!!! YIKES!

Ashley said...

You guys are so cute! I miss you! How are you? Sounds like you've been busy! Keep in touch!

Ashley said...

You guys are so cute! I miss you! How are you? Sounds like you've been busy! Keep in touch!

Nicole Stucki said...

That is funny. Just wait it gets better. Taylor is always saying funny stuff to me. It cracks me up. We need to get together sometime. Call me!

Robyn Palmer said...

Hey, you need a new post! Hope things are good in the great white north!