If some one you didn't already know I am a HUGE BARGAIN shopper!!!!
So when it comes to seeing a great deal or two I jump on that wagon! As my husband would say I find TOO many bargains!
So for some of you who live in Utah you may have already heard about it. I am an addict for Studio 5 our of Utah (we get the Utah channels), but I refer to it as my "Mom Show". They always have super cute ideas for daily solutions.
They had this great episode on how to save a buck or two. Check it out!
http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=55&sid=4182860
7 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Jill, Easton is getting so big! We love it out east, its super green and pretty, and LOTS to do for Ben which is a major plus. I might make camera straps sometime in the future to sell, but for now I haven't bought any of the supplies. You can buy them that people make on etsy.com by searching camera straps, Honesly they are so easy to make, but there are some cute ones on etsy. And some that are just strap covers, those are nice too. Ok talk to ya later, Al
Post a Comment