Easton is now 15 months old, and today he got to wear his first tie to church! It has the cutest little green dinosaurs on it, and thought he was sooo cool!! Easton is learning new words everyday. He says: please, teeth, truck, more, cracker, and loves to fold his arms when we pray. He has discovered outside this past weekend, and loves to go in the truck with his dad. He has also learned how to climb on furniture, and how to play golf with his new mini set! What a big BOY!!

7 years ago


10 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS he is ADORABLE! Lady killer already!
Jill,
I am glad you found our blog and left a comment! How did you find it? Easton sure is cute!
Amanda Sherwood
is his hair kinda wavy!? So cute...I love the new get up! What a handsome little fellow!
What a little MAN. He's always been big for his age, so smart.
Look at that little man! What a cute kid. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. So time for number 2 right. Just Kidding. We should try to do a play group sometime.
Hey Jill! Found your blog today and was excited to see what you were up to. I think I found you once before, but then couldn't remember how I got here, so I thought I better say hello. Your little boy is SO cute! Love the tie! Looks like life is good.
Camille (Olaveson)
hey jiller whats up? i miss you your boy is soooo cute
He is DARLING!!! And so big as well. Maybe it's time for another for you too! :) PLEASE call if you come early too! :) I would love to see you and we so need to get together. Brian has been wanting to go to the Rexburg Temple too, so maybe we'll come there. :) Let me know if you're in town! It's been TOO LONG!
He is DARLING!!! And so big as well. Maybe it's time for another for you too! :) PLEASE call if you come early too! :) I would love to see you and we so need to get together. Brian has been wanting to go to the Rexburg Temple too, so maybe we'll come there. :) Let me know if you're in town! It's been TOO LONG!
Post a Comment