Saturday, March 22, 2008

MY FIRST HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!

BEFORE (curly hair out of control)



GETTING A NEW HAIRDO


AFTER (curly hair under control)


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Jill! I am so glad that you found us! It looks like you guys are doing great and Easton is so Handsom. I have to say that I am a little jelous that Easton got a haircut, Paige still doesn't have much hair(much to my saddness). Anyways, lets keep in touch!

Aubrie said...

How cute...I had no idea he had curly hair. I LOVE it! Where does he get his natural curl from?

charm said...

Hey, Jiller! Cute little haircut! That's one thing about havin' a little boy that I'm not lookin' forward too... the HAIR maintenance! :) But they look so cute after! Anyways, I haven't been to the gym for a few weeks... it was hurting me SO BAD! My hips and back aren't handling #3 very well! I exercised with Cannon and Brin until the end... but not with this one! I have to say I miss it a little... but not THAT much! Maybe I'll give it a try again this week or next. (I just end up not sleeping for the next three nights cuz of hip pain!) We'll see!