


This past weekend Easton and I went to St. Geroge, UT! Wow I could not believe how 25 degrees makes a huge difference!! We left Carlos home because he had to work, but I went down with my parents to the Parade of Homes! WOW THEY WERE AMAZING!! We saw a 21,000 square feet home!!! IT WAS HUGE!!! it had 25 ping pong machines, and two bowling alley's, pedicure room, massage room, and more!! I'm sure glad I went to get away for a few days from the cold weather. Easton loved to finally play outside on the grass!! However, he did not like to touch it so he sat there until someone came to pick him up! It was super funny!
7 years ago


3 comments:
How fun! I forgot what grass looked like! I can't wait for summer!Oh-and I love the home show there too. It is amazing! Easton is so cute!
He is So so cute! Do you ever come down this way? You should email or give me a call if you do! It would be fun to do lunch or something!
haha Taylor was the SAME way with grass. He always has liked to play in the sand though. Try that, it's fun, when it gets warmer. MISS YOU TONS.
Nat
Post a Comment