Easton thought he would take on the BIG DOG and try to take him down. He also practices on his dad often. Easton must also have a love for dalmation dogs like his momma! 


7 years ago
Easton thought he would take on the BIG DOG and try to take him down. He also practices on his dad often. Easton must also have a love for dalmation dogs like his momma! 


Posted by
Jill
at
7:08 PM
2 comments:
Hey pretty girl! How are you?! You look so cute! I can't remember if I've ever commented on this or not, but I always come and stalk to see you and your cute family! Where are you guys living now? I'm so glad you found my blog so we can finally be in touch. Love you! Nan
I am laughing out loud at Easton. Him and Tay are Soooo alike in the wrestling thing. I miss you guys tons. HI Carlos. We all need to get together soon. Maybe we will make a trip in March. I will talk to James. Becca might be coming there so...we should all get together.
Post a Comment