Friday, November 18, 2011

October 2011.

October was so fun filled with LOTS and LOTS of PICTURES! My sister got married on October 21st to a great guy, and I took over 3000 pictures of them!

Yes, the family is growing, and welcome Jaren!



































Here was my favorite picture from the entire night (sorry Kass)... Livvie dancing with her Dad. I know when the day comes she will be dancing with her Dad at her own wedding. I hope to save this picture! :)



It was amazing! I also edited a little video for them... check it out!



WE also printed over 30 pictures for display, and let me tell you it was a GALLERIA! :)

Easton's favorite holiday is Halloween so he was so excited to finally pick out his favorite costume (stone trooper), and Livvie also picked out her favorite costume (princess). As sad as it is... I actually only took one little picture on my phone, but I do have a VERY good excuse why I did not get any pictures that day. Maybe in the next month post I will revile details.


I also took a few pictures of all the Aponte cousins (except Elika). It was rare we were all together so I had to take advantage!

1 comment:

Cara and Jory said...

That is a VERY cute video and song. You did such an awesome job with their pictures! You are very talented