Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 2011.

This month of september was GREAT! Easton started his first day of Preschool, and he goes everyday now! He had a really hard time at first with the adjustment, but now he is doing great.




Carlos also got to drive around in this new mustang for a week, and we all loved it! Especially Easton because he has one just like it! I couldn't resist taking there pictures.




This month was also very busy for my families pictures. My sister Kassie is getting married, and my sister Alli is a senior this year! Here are a few pics from there sessions.













We also celebrated Kassie's Bridal shower, and it was a hit. I gave he the temple print!









I also was released this month from Young Women's of 4 years. Let's just say I felt like they were my own daughters, but I know they are ready for a big world! :) Love them!

1 comment:

charm said...

You're a photo genius, Jilly! And I especially love the one of Easton and Carlos with their red "rides". SO CUTE!