WOW! What is a mom to do when her husband and two year old is out of town for three days? Well, I have been a very busy, but yet nesting mom the last few days. Carlos took Easton down to Utah to see his family, and since I am on pre-term labor I could not go. I had a WHOLE list of things I could do while my two year old was away. I started with spring cleaning! I don't know if it's the nesting mother in me, but I deep cleaned the ENTIRE kitchen from top to bottom and all drawers! I cleaned the garage spotless! I get to go shopping today for more curtain material, clothes, diaper bag, and such (yes only in IF though). I also got to enjoy a Pregancy Massage! WOW WAS that so worth it! Yes, I miss my boys but its crazy the things you can get done when you home alone! This was a great mothers' day gift! :)
7 years ago


5 comments:
Hi, and thanks for the invite. It's nice to put a face with a name. Congrats on the baby, little girls are so much fun! Hopefully it's not too much longer. Your blog is way cute!
Um a weekend alone how would that be! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have cleaned. haha. I can't wait to see this little girl! As for me I feel great. I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't get sick. haha.
How are you feeling these days? I can't wait to see a pic of her!!
OHHH I bet that was nice to have a little time to yourself before things get crazy! You don't even look that pregnant! I'm so jelous.
I bet that was AWESOME!!! How is everything going for you???? This little girl will be coming soon! We sold our house....its a little bitter-sweet! I am going to really miss it! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment