Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I need to update!

Well life has been busy, and no I do not have a baby yet. I went to the doctor today, and my cervix is still thinned out, but I am not dilated yet. So I guess I may be prego for another week!

We had a super fun weekend at the cabin four wheeling, and then spending time with Carlos's family at our house. We are so lucky to have such great family nearby. Then we went shopping yesterday, and Carlos spoiled by letting me do some last minute shopping for the baby and Easton. Thanks hun!

I have also been extremely busy with taking pictures, and making story boards. It is really my new passion and addiction. I will keep everyone posted, and I will post some more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Nicole Stucki said...

Jill! You better call me when you have this kid so I can bring you lunch or something! I'm glad your feeling alright. Let me know if you need anything at all.