Monday, February 9, 2009

Anybody interested?

Hey I have had many of you ask about my digital scrapbooking. I currently have the Photoshop Elements for a PC not being used. I only used it once, and will sell the right and serial number for $60. If you would also like one lesson how to use it I will throw that in also. It's great for beginners and a lot easier to use then boxes of paper and stickers (especially if you have kids)!

2 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie Mickelsen said...

There is so much to learn! Do you know how much she charges for her class? I would love to do that. Right now I'm just shooting in the dark. I had phototshop elements but then I found out that elements aren't compatable with downloading most actions. I didn't want to pay top dollar for a new program so I posted a want add on www.ksl.com-it's a news station in Utah. I said that I wanted cs2 or cs3. I got tons of phone calls and e-mails with offers. I ended up getting a brand new cs3 for $150
Let me know if she ends up doing a class in March. Thanks!