This Christmas the Aponte Family came and stayed with us at our house! It was so much fun to finally have everyone together for Christmas!


7 years ago
This Christmas the Aponte Family came and stayed with us at our house! It was so much fun to finally have everyone together for Christmas!


Posted by
Jill
at
3:26 PM
7 comments:
I bet you guys had a blast with everyone there for Christmas!!! Everyone looks so good! I love Los parents...they are so fun!
Hey there! Looks like you guys had a great time! Easton is a doll! Hey wait...here's an idea...let's get together one day!! :) We really need to! Hope all is well!
What a sweet family pic. I know and love a lot of them :)
Looks like you guys had a white Christmas! That's what I love about the holidays ~ family getting together. So that would be great getting together when you come down in February!! I still haven't seen Easton in person. Let me know when you know your plans and we'll figure out a time to get together! Happy New Year!
Cute family pictures. I don't think I've ever seen Carlos' family. That other little baby looks completely different than Easton. How funny!!! Glad you were able to spend the holidays with family...and that you guys didn't have to travel anywhere!!!
PS...Easton looks adorable in his GAP outfit!!!
How fun is that!! I love that everyone was able to be together!
Jill! Hey I love your blog. Blogs are so much fun to see what everyone is up too. Your little guy is so dang cute! I will keep in touch!
Post a Comment