Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

What is up with this TAGGING? :)

The Rules: List 6 facts/habits about yourself on your blog. At the end of your post, tag 6 friends. Visit your 6 friends blogs and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged - let them know they can read your blog for the rules.



1- CUTE AS A BUG! We definitely have the cutest little Puerto Rican BABY! Easton is the joy of our life, and a HUGE HABIT I picked over a year ago. HE DEFINATLY keeps me on my toes! He is sooo smart and interested in EVERYTHING. He understand almost everything I say to him. He is almost 14 months. His favorite words are: Ball, balloon, come on, Mama, dada, and a WHOLE bunch more we quite don't understand.
2- Learning how to do Digital Scrapbooking- Its been a habbit of mine for years to scrap book, but now I'm learning how to use Photoshop and do the real deal stuff. ITS SOO MUCH FUN and I can't wait to be a PRO at it so I can help others with there PICTURE dilemma's and maybe do a few jobs on the side
3- Shopping - Totally addicted to this habit. Especially as a mom you always need a way "out" or a stress reliever. This always seems to calm me, and now we have a house I'm into the house decorating.
4- Teeth - Some weird fact some of you know, but not others is I was born without all my back teeth and molars. I only have my 6-year molars. I know weird huh. Its a VERY VERY STRONG GENE in my family, my grandparents, dad, and all sisters have this problem. Chucks for us!! :) As my dad would say i have a $20,000 dollar insurance policy on my mouth.
5- Addicted to working out! Yes, as silly as it is I love to work out. I think this habit rubs off from my husband. HE LOVES TO GO TO THE GYM. He gets up every morning at 6am just to lift a few weights! I went through a rough spell but now its great especially with my working out buddy CHARM!!!! We have some really funny stories about our yoga class.. You should ask her sometime :) She keeps me motivated to go!
6- I LOVE OREO'S - It may be a known fact to most, but I YEARN for OREO'S but seeming how my husband doesn't support this habit I sometime have to sneak a few! :)

1 comment:

Natasha Ireland said...

I know I am back to blogging so stay tuned :) ! PS> Tell Carlos you can eat as many Oreo's as your little skinny butt desires. PERIOD! :) LOVE u jiller... miss ya tons.