This month was particular busy for my photography. I had quite a few sessions, but managed to have some quality time with my in-laws for Valentines day. I fixed a huge dinner, and invited Aaron, Reina, Mariah, and Meiley over for dinner.
Apparently my son is a Pimp. He was walking out of school today holding his girlfriend hand. He told me he had two girlfriends and he loved them so much. Don't look at me he gets that gene from his DAD!
LIvvie also had to have tubes first part of this month. She was a trooper at the hospital, and to say the least so was I. Carlos was out of town and unable to be with me. It was such a heart wrenching experience to hand your daughter over to someone you hardly know, and know their life is in there hands. I can't even comprehend how most parents do it in a more serious situation. I do pray for those families every night! The day she came home with tubes she said "Easton" for the first time. She was calling his "Tat" haha. Silly Livv.
Carlos and I also had a chance to get away and go to the Jazz game! How we love to go!
Left Livvie with grandma and grandpa for one night .......we came to get her and here is how we found her...do you think she had too much fun?
Easton also was very silly this month, he kept asking me to play with playdogh, so I finally got the GUTS to tell him that I had a THING for play-dough. Well not to my surprise he LAUGHED, GIGGLED, LAUGHED, HARD LAUGHED. I said it smelt like poop. He still is laughing....
My sister Alli also won the district championship girls basketball game this month.
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment