New Years PARTY and AFTER Christmas PARTY!
We decided to hit the roller skating rink in honor of my cousin's birthday on Christmas Day. It was a BLAST! Easton had so much fun (even though Easton fell once, and I got the picture)!
MY MOM's BIRTHDAY on December 30th!
SHE TURNED 50 can you believe! Sorry Mom the pictures gave away your age! We had a great little party for my mom even though she had a stomach ache on her birthday. We hit Olive Garden then came home to open presents. Easton was so proud to wrap up his new pirate ship in a blanket, and give it to Grandma as a gift. He is so thoughtful!
Christmas Day 2010
Christmas afternoon/evening we spent at my Grandma/pa Burtenshaw's house for her famous ham and mash potato dinner! How I used to crave my grandma's potatoes when I was younger, and she would always make me dinner instead of a cake for my birthday!
We had the WHOLE Burtenshaw clan at her house, and Livvie and Easton loved playing with their cousins! It was so much fun! Then after dinner we played games and ate my Grandma's famous candy and ice cream roll! We only get these special treats once a year! :)

7 years ago


3 comments:
There are some great photos in there...and it looks like you guys had alot of fun! And delicious treats!
I can't believe how big your brother and sisters are! In my mind they're still little kids like they were when we were in school. So crazy.
That is such a fun picture. I don't know if I told you but we started a blog not to long ago. It is joryandcara.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment