So I have attempted family pictures 5 TIMES! It's NOT EASY trying to take your own family pictures! BELIEVE ME! I had my sister Kassie help me 2x, then Sarah M. was going to help me with some fall outside ones, then my little girl got sick. I was going have Karen A. help me twice, and she was not feeling well on both days. I guess it's just the sick season and timing. So I decided I'm going to try ONE more time. (By this time my husband is almost dreading the word "family pictures".) They are not perfect (since I am a perfectionist), but they will do for my big wall in my house and Christmas cards. Thanks Kassie for having patience with me as I try to direct the shots from afar! So here are a few.




6 comments:
Carlos and easty both have the same cheesy grin... lol!
I am the exact same way with pictures. I just stress about it more and more every year. We will see how ours turned out any day now. I think yours are adorable Jill and Livvie is too stinkin' cute.
They are so cute. I love Livvie's dress!! Where do you get her bows or do you make them?
Hey! Try looking for a thing called "Slurp my blog" or something along those lines on Blurb to get your blog into the editor. Thanks for the idea on getting a cute outfit...so glad I did!!
So cute Jill!
Holy cow Jillers...I just saw your blog about the pirate party! You are one talented mom. Are you up for hire whenever I have kids and they have birthdays?...Your family pictures are so cute and coordinated.
Post a Comment