Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!

SO fun this year! We had a couple of parties! We went to our annual church party, and Livvie slept the whole time! We had to bundle up because it was outside in a barn (not heated). I was a witch. You should really see my tights and shoes! Also, have you ever curled your hair with a straighter! My hair curls WERE so TIGHT that I had to wash it two times! My mom also had a halloween dinner! IT was so FUN! She made a creepy crawly center piece! Then I took some halloween pictures at my grandparents of some fun ghosts and goblins. Easton had to be a dinosaur and a pirate. He is SOO obsessed lately with pirates. With a party coming up this maybe the theme!








3 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Your kids look so cute! You need to teach me how to curl your hair with a straightner. I'm pretty sure I'm retarded when it comes to that. Lol.

Amber said...

I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the ward carnival but you looked really cute and so did your kids!

S and K said...

I love that you dressed up! You guys are FUN parents! Your kids are so stickin' adorable! I can't believe your hair went that curly...kinda wild! Sounds and looks like halloween was a big success!