Sunday, October 4, 2009

Please PRAY!

I hope my friend Becca doesn't mind I stole this off her blog! It just touches me! PLEASE PRAY!





"I just wanted to post this on my blog because this family means the world to me!!! My niece Claire just had open heart surgery. The day she had surgery they actually found out that their was a kidney and liver available for her. Because she had to have surgery on her heart they had to turn them down. PLEASE pray for this little girl that she may recover from this surgery and that transplants may come soon. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have my child go through this. It sure makes you appreciate having a healthy family,which alot of us take for granted. To read up on them just click on the blog button "Give hope to Benson and Claire" -BECCA

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

Wow, I just went and checked out their blog. I made a donation, but wish I could do more right now. I truly have no reason to complain about my own trials. What a strong family to be going through all of this. I wish them the very best.